advice on a Rev-plus-internet setup (off-topic)

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Fri Jan 4 10:28:30 EST 2008

I think you've got it backwards.  Rev would communicate with the
web-server which would communicate with MySQL.  However, how are the
text files maintained now?  Since you can use get URL <textfile> the
same as reading a file on the (file) server, it seems to me that it
could be as simple as adding the characters "URL" to your get/put
instructions.

len