OT: MacBook randomly shuts down..

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Fri Jan 4 05:11:18 EST 2008

Chipp,

Over the last month, the same randomly shutdowns accured even with
the last firmeware update installed on my MacBook Pro 2 Ghz (Tiger
10.4.11)...

The problem occurs when the temp goes over 75 ° C when the normal
range must stay inbeetween 40/65 ° C. I found at <http://
www.alitacrew.org/icyclone/> a cool freeware witch solved
definitivelly this issue.

Best Regards,