New User Doc Whine & What?

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at ensmp.fr
Thu Jan 3 15:16:41 EST 2008

Good point. This is why I wrote the dictionary stack

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/francois.chaplais/Site_2/Welcome_files/
MyDict.rev

Once you have built the stack, you go to the "Find" window (or hit
command-F on a Mac) and look for "checkbox" in field "All"
and here is what you find
http://cjoint.com/?bdvgyOLyj8  (link to a snaphot)
If you are totally new, you look at all the cards except those
obviously unrelated (database etc...)
If you know you are looking for a property, refine your search to
"find chars" "property" in field "type" (I'll grant you this is not
obvious)
and here is what you get
http://cjoint.com/?bdvlcL4V5u (snapshot)
which restrict your search to a dozen keywords. Clicking on a given
of the list brings you directly to the doc.

I know I should documment this stack a little more... (which brings
back the subject of documentation, hehe)

chers from Paris
	François

<snip>