cards in a stack

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Jan 2 15:40:22 EST 2008

Thanks, Paul. I didn't realize that there was a performance hit using
Rev. How about searching in Rev? HC's searching was amazingly fast,
even in the days of SE30s, although I do recall implementing an
indexing protocol to make sure account cards were found as fast as I
wanted them to be found.

Joe Wilkins