Problems with Printer dialogues in Win XP

Stephen King st.king42 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 2 08:42:09 EST 2008

Hi, I am using Rev 2.5.1 and am having problems displaying Printer dialogues
and cancelling printing.

I am trying to print a single card only using
Print this Card.
This works fine, but I need to be able to set the active printer first and
possibly cancel if the printer is not available.

If I use Answer Printer, this gives me a windows dialogue box to select a
printer but even if cancel is selected Rev carries on and prints anyway
(Checking for Cancel in It doesn't work)

If I use revShowPrintDialog, this seems to do nothing at all on my XP

What is the best way of dealing with this? I have tried searching the Rev
forums but could find nothing helpful

Cheers
Steve