Recipes application

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Tue Jan 1 12:23:35 EST 2008

Peter,

I build with Studio 2.8.1 on a G4 PPC using Tiger (10.4.10). My
builds run on Tiger, Panther (10.3.9), and Leopard (10.5.1) without
problems.

The builds also work on Windows 98 and XP. The only problem I've seen
with 98 is a situation where a vertical slider-type scrollbar does
not display correctly.

randy hengst
------