about the message path

Thierry 00bioarchimed at free.fr
Fri Feb 29 04:11:44 EST 2008

Bonjour  Eric,

>>> These messages are sent to the plugin stack when specified
>>> (actually there are some custom properties set by the IDE in the
>>> plugin stack that allow this
>>
>> Are you talking about cRevLoadInfo property ?
> Exactly :-)

Classe !

> Not sure I understand what you want:
> Are you saying you want a library put in use that will make all
> your handlers available from any stack open in the IDE?
> Probably I miss your point...

No, you don't :-)

Yes, i would like *few*, not all of my personal handlers to be
available from any Users stacks.
and still doesn't understand how we do that in a clean way with
plugins, or if we
can do that without hacking anything in the IDE...

which brings back to my first question about fitting in the message
hierarchy :-)

Sorry for not being clear....

>> Otherwise,
>> what about writing one more of your nice tutorials ?
>
> LOL
> Thanks for the kind words but how many people would be really
> interested in?

Well, you never know :-)
and looking at the number of viewers in "Building Externals/Plugins"
forum,
it's quite a lot.... :-)

Au plaisir,
Thierry