Extracting text from PDF

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Thu Feb 28 20:34:31 EST 2008

Hi Jacque,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.  I am not able to open
any PDF file with TextEdit & I have installed PDFServices
according to the document.

When I open files and have all readable files selected the
PDF files are all grey (disabled).

I don't really need it I was just trying it since some users
here mentioned it and thought I would install it in case
I wanted to use it in the future.

I am glad to see the support for Rev is better than that
for PDFServices.  I know it is free but telling me that it
works for them didn't provide me much help.  I had a
good idea it worked for them or they would not have
bothered making it available as a download.

Anyway thanks for your help.  I think I will give up trying
to make it work.  It is probably something really simple
or for some reason the G4 AGP is not compatible.

-=>JB<=-