Coverflow in Rev

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 20:15:23 EST 2008

>  On Apple's website, I have found some applets that contain scripts
>  showing any set of files in a QuickLook or QuickView window, but I
>  haven't found a way to use CoverFlow. I'd be very interested in a way
>  to get this done within Revolution.

I think if there was a QuickLook plugin that could show the layout of
a file's mainStack window, then that would be what was used for
CoverFlow as well. However I have no idea how one would go about
writing such a plugin and I think RunRev would have to do that as they
are the ones that know the file structure. It might be easier to have
one that shows a portion of the script, since that can be extracted in
text form from a .rev file.

Anyone game to give it a try?

Sarah