Trapping pasteKey message in the Rev IDE

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Feb 28 06:32:53 EST 2008

On 28/2/08 9:54 PM, "Mark Schonewille" <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com>
wrote:

> Hi Terry,
>
> Running a project used by students in the IDE seems like a bad idea to
> me.

It's only going to be used by a single developer who is putting the content
together. The finished project will be a standalone application with all the
content in a backend database.

> I just tried it and I see there is no way to trap the pasteKey handler
> before Revolution gets it, at least not in a field script for
> instance, but you can trap the commandKeyDown handler instead to
> achieve what you want.

You know what, I just assumed that wouldn't work given that the pasteKey
message was being intercepted (dodgy logic on reflection).

Thanks!

Terry...