Trapping pasteKey message in the Rev IDE

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Feb 28 05:54:15 EST 2008

Hi Terry,

Running a project used by students in the IDE seems like a bad idea to
me.

I just tried it and I see there is no way to trap the pasteKey handler
before Revolution gets it, at least not in a field script for
instance, but you can trap the commandKeyDown handler instead to
achieve what you want.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter.
Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html