AutoSave

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Feb 27 13:34:39 EST 2008

this is an example of something that can be created as a simple
plug-in by third parties and is pretty far down the list of  "really
needed" features compared to the many requests for things that need
to be done at the engine level.

One nice thing about this little community is that helpers like what
you describe can be easliy crafted - and then shared with the rest of
us - so why not make a plugin as you descirbed yourself?

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o