Auto Save

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Feb 26 17:48:53 EST 2008

Hi Richmond,

Le 26 févr. 08 à 21:37, Richmond Mathewson a écrit :

> Well, Hypercard didn't just save Scripts; it saved
> everything constantly, which in one respect was useful
> as you didn't have to keep remembering to save; but on
> the other hand could be a right pain in the nether
> regions if you went off on a tangent with code.

HC was the only environment that did that:
I understand your and all others concerns.
I have replied to this in a previous email about  Smart Save form
Frederic Rinaldi.

Rev is not HC and much more than HC.
I don't know any other development environment thats saves
automatically.
Not any developer would want it: too dangerous, except for newbies :-)

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.