autosave / enter as save? 2.9B

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 12:52:03 EST 2008

Presumably as:

revTemplateScriptEditor

is a stack (which seems to have its main script at the
card level), it should be "relatively easy" [ - this
is my way of telling you that I have tried this and
not succeeded - but that doesn't mean others won't
manage it ] to edit the script so it always goes down
the "Apply Changes" path and bypasses the other
options.

Of course this would be an ad hoc solution unless it
were applied by the developers back at RR HQ.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.