Anyone interested in learning more about Rev on Rockets?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Feb 25 18:44:52 EST 2008

Great,

Thanks for all the interest. I'm currently trying to finish RocketsEditor,
which when complete will create a much easier workflow for anyone working
with Rev CGI's from within Rev.

It has the following features:

- Work with either local or server files and folders, allowing users an easy
way to navigate 'projects'
- Edit all types of files, including rev.cgi files using a tabbed script
editor.
- Colorizes and correctly indents (formats) rev cgi's and compiles them
BEFORE uploading, so if there's a script error, it will highlight the line
where the error is.
- Will automatically download, edit and upload stack files as well.
- Can correctly permission files on remote servers
- Can create new / delete / copy / and edit files on local and remote
servers
- Can add or delete folders on local/remote servers.
- Can upload files to remote servers
- Full project settings in a pull down list..you only need one-click to
access your remote or local files
- Settings for which files to be edited by extension type.

The reason for local support is for working directly with RevOnRockets using
Andre's RocketServer. Hope to have this ready this week. Then I'll put
together a basic tute for it and ROR.

-Chipp