DP 4 for Linux: Aaaarrrggg!

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 18:03:39 EST 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 4:13 AM, Peter Alcibiades
<palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Oh dear guys, I am sure it is wonderful in other ways, BUT  BUT  BUT!
>
>  It still does not do multiple desktops right.  Or at all, really.  First thing
>  I tried.

Sorry to add to your misery, but it works fine with Apple's Spaces. I
just tested with my stack in one desktop, the docs in another and the
Application browser in another. All work fine with the Rev menu &
toolbar appearing in each.

I have only just started using multiple desktops when Leopard
introduced them, so I am not yet terribly familiar with them, but in
Spaces, there is a facility to lock a certain application to a
specific desktop. Would it be possible that Rev has somehow got locked
to a single desktop in your Linux system?

Cheers,
Sarah