Reliable Cursor Changes?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Feb 25 17:57:01 EST 2008

Hello List:

I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a reliable way to do rollover
cursor changes in Rev.  I'm trying to clean up a client's multimedia stack
who has lock cursor handlers all over the place, and I'm wondering if
there's a simpler way to define which objects trigger cursor changes on
rollover (mouseEnter/mouseLeave).  Most of the controls are buttons, but
there are a few images, fields and what-not.  I've been playing with
mouseMove and trying to set the default cursor based on custom user
properties, but so far am not having success.  Thanks for any suggestions.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design