RevCGI Hosts?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Feb 25 13:23:41 EST 2008

Ahh.... of course! Somehow, I was thinking "sendmail.cgi" rather than
"shell". Thanks for your patience, Andre.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter.
Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html

Op 25 feb 2008, om 18:23 heeft Andre Garzia het volgende geschreven:

> Mark,
>
> yes, sendmail can be called from a cgi with a simple shell() call. You
> can use RocketsSendmail library to make it even easier. This allows
> you to customize the email and code your own solution.
<snip>