Belated Thankyou

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Feb 25 10:57:58 EST 2008

Greetings, Kevin,

That's nice to know, since I often wonder about such things as I'm
culling through all of my spam. (smile) It is pretty rare that
anything totally escapes this list un-responded to. Now and then one
needs to repost, but rarely. Frankly, my only complaint is that some
of us are just a bit too verbose. (bigger smile) Am I the "pot"?

Joe Wilkins