Rev Blog

Mick Collins mickclns at mac.com
Sun Feb 24 17:27:38 EST 2008

Hi, Sarah, great idea.  I have only one suggestion, based on my
confusion when I first read it.

Early in the description of Rev you say:
  Revolution Enterprise is the same as Studio but with access to pre-
release versions as well as the ability to develop on multiple
platforms (a Studio license allows you to develop on a single platform).

I would add something like, in the parentheses,  ... single platform,
although you can develop FOR multiple platforms)

We don't want to turn anyone away who can't afford Enterprise to
start, doesn't need to be able to develop on multiple platforms, but
does want to DEPLOY on multiple platforms.  I realize you say that
later, but ...

All success!

    -  Mick

Message: 20