RunRev for iPhone and iPod Touch

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 20:19:22 EST 2008

I don't know about other programmers, but I would be able to display just
the columns I wanted for the user without having to parse a table of data.

For example:
All data is in one table of 15 columns.
Field "price" would use column 1,2,4,10
which could be
[database id][inventory item num][description][price]

the user only needs to see
[description][price]
so all columns would be 0 width except those 2

If the user clicks, now you want to display the related data such as
[package size][in stock][shipping wt]
All this info has already been retrieved and Rev can use chunking to get it.

I am sure there are other uses.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas