RunRev for iPhone and iPod Touch

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Fri Feb 22 17:46:55 EST 2008

On Feb 22, 2008, at 2:26 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> So it may be best for Rev to keep focusing on honing the engine for
> the business tasks currently asked of it, while the Handheld
> Platform Wars play themselves out for at least another year.

Not to get in the way of other important features that Rev is lacking,
I find spending some time on this technology to be quite worthy of
Rev's time.  The clean flat screen would be a benefit for the apps I
am creating.  It allows the entire screen to be made into any button
configuration I want.  I don't even care about iPhone compatibility.
I just need iTouch compatibility. I have a whole slew of apps that
would fit that hardware architecture just fine.

With sockets, you have a networked, portable, affordable, mini apple
computer for all kinds of embedded application uses.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com