RunRev for iPhone and iPod Touch

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Feb 22 11:06:29 EST 2008

Lars Brehmer wrote:

 > ...do the rev developers themselves plan to make that platform
 > a standalone option? I guess that can't really be answered until
 > everyone has seen the SDK,but isn't it theoretically possible?
 > I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Software is just lights dancing on a screen. Everything is possible.

They key question is whether there is a compelling business case for
investing the time.

If I were RunRev, long before I jumped on the iPhone bandwaqon I'd make
an engine that runs on the Windows-based handhelds.  Simpler API, and a
much larger installed base.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal