RunRev 2.9 Scripting Question

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Feb 22 09:31:36 EST 2008

Hi Dave,

If you enter

put the alternateLanguages

in the message box and press enter, you will see a list of supported
alternative languages. On my PC, this included "SignedJavaScript"
including the quotes. It looks like you can do

do "command.javascript.some" as (quote & SignedJavaScript & quote)

I haven't tested this.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter.
Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html

Op 22-feb-2008, om 15:24 heeft Dave het volgende geschreven:

> Hi All,
>
> I read the following in the RunRev Newsletter:

<snip>