UI performance and large data set in Table Object

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Thu Feb 21 20:03:35 EST 2008

Hi Sarah,
That sounds promising, especially reading prior threads on the same custom
property concept.
(A thought on this concept of copying data to a custom property - wouldn't
it consume large amounts of the users computer memory/resources?)

But this is a multi-user application, where many users will be searching,
updating, deleting, and adding records into the SQL database thru this Rev
app. It's not a read-only application. I think if it was, the custom
property could be worth looking at.
Mark Stuart