UI performance and large data set in Table Object

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Thu Feb 21 18:28:27 EST 2008

Hi Jan,
Where the reading of the SQL data and loading into a table object is not
quite the issue here, never the less, it is an issue I haven't dealt with as
yet in this application.
But I will try your approach, copying your script to an archive for future
pondering.

This current issue is the resizing of the stack AFTER the data has loaded to
the table object.
When resizing, it is very slow and cumbersome and even produces delays to
the resized stack dimensions.

Mark Stuart