Valentina 2.5.8 Getting Started Information

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu Feb 21 14:18:36 EST 2008

If you participated in the Revolution SuperBundle or our 10th anniversary
special offer, Id like to direct your attention to a forum post on
miryesoftware.ning.com
(http://miryesoftware.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=1985969%3ATopic%3A602)
and a Getting Started FAQ page
(http://www.mirye.com/index.php/Valentina-Database-System-FAQ/Valentina-2.5.
8-Classic:-Where-to-Start.html)

Yeah, big URLs - sorry :-)

Questions that come in on the forum will be answered and then the FAQ will
get updated.

If you havent gotten your code yet from the 10th Anniversary offer, don't
panic. Our associate marketing minion is going over the last list and
sending out codes - they should all be finished by Friday. If you don't have
yours by Sunday, go ahead and send us a note as it probably got hung up on a
spam filter someplace.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Mirye Software Publishing