upgrade pricing

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu Feb 21 11:00:13 EST 2008

> £149 applies if your 1 year license has expired. I take
> 'recently bought'
> meaning less than a year so you're entitled to an 'Early Update Pack':
>
> http://www.runrev.com/buy/studio_early_update
>
> which is £99.

What you get stacks onto what you have - there's a benefit to keeping your
license up to date.

You will see some variation among what's offered on the Runtime site,
authorized resellers or Mirye online store. It is inevitable with exchange
rates and that some will offer some deals while others won't or can't. For
example, the icon pack bundle is being offered through all resellers
including Content Paradise and Renderosity, but some just do not have the
ability to easily apply other kinds of offers.

Its always a good idea to shop around. Don’t be afraid to also ask your
local reseller. It is through requests to purchase that resellers get turned
on to offering development tools.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Mirye Software Publishing