Question with CGI at JaguarPC..

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Feb 20 17:04:59 EST 2008

Chipp Walters wrote:
> Yeah, I guess I'll have to work my CGI's in 2.6.1.....bummer as I hate
> working in 2 diff IDE's.
>
> This legacy format thing really sucks especially since there's no engine
> support for the new format.
> I tried uploading and using the file called "Standalone" (renaming it
> 'revolution') in the Linux Runtime directory...and it doesn't work at
> JaguarPC.
>
> I'll keep on banging my head against this thing and let you know what I find
> out...

I'll give it a try too later today, now that you've got me curious. BTW,
you don't have to work in a separate IDE to save as a legacy stack. For
now, when you are ready to save a stack for the server, just do a "save
as" and change the popup button at the bottom of the save file dialog to
"legacy format". That should work. (Media users, note that you don't
have that button.)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com