Dreamhost vs Jaguar PC

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Feb 20 16:46:27 EST 2008

Jacque-

> I've been with JaguarPC (and its predecessors) for over 8 years and it's
> never happened to me either. Mark, you should write to support and find
> out what happened. It's definitely not normal.

rotfl... I did get that part figured out.

I'm not too worried since I've got all the files backed up and I've got
Jaguar on a monthly probationary basis, so I can drop them anytime and go
with someone more reliable. Every time I think things have settled down with
their hosting servers something else happens. At least this time they didn't
lose a few days worth of email for me like when the hosting server's power
supply died. I'd copy the support email traffic on that but the language
isn't appropriate for this list...

I love JaguarPC's redefinition of 24/7 support: email support and you'll get
an email answer within 24 hours 7 days a week.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net