RevCGI Hosts?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Feb 20 06:44:14 EST 2008

Hi Richard,

The easiest way to send mail is probably <http://article.gmane.org/
gmane.comp.ide.revolution.user/106139/match=mail+cgi>

It may depend on server configuration, but it should be possible to
do FTP transfers from one web server to another, provided that the
FTP library is uncluded. As a test, I wrote a CGI script that opened
a socket on my computer at home. This worked fine.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter.
Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html

Op 20-feb-2008, om 12:36 heeft Richard Miller het volgende geschreven: