2.9 b4

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Feb 20 03:10:48 EST 2008

> > With all due respect to your attempt to report, I'm
> wondering how much
> > 2.9 beta bugs should be discussed on the USE-REV list
> rather than the
> > more closed IMPROVE REV list, or reports to Quality
> control. I'd hate
> > to see prospective new Rev users get turned off by comments
> here. And
> > non-beta testers might feel left out with the features they
> can't use
> > yet. Comments, headquarters? Heather? Lynn? Jacque?
>
> I wondered the same thing myself, and almost didn't reply to
> the original post. You are right, the details of 2.9 are
> supposed to be limited to the improve list, or logged into the QCC.

I agree with Jacque. The Improve List is where all things beta live, and
much like Fight Club, that's the only place it should be discussed as its
under the Fight Club NDA. One does not understand the real value of bruises
unless one fights by the rules of Fight Club :-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Mirye Software Publishing
http://www.mirye.com