2.9 b4

Hershel Fisch hershf at rgllc.us
Tue Feb 19 19:39:24 EST 2008

Hi, I'm so sorry that I have to do all this but at the end it will help to
get this thing in order.
Hopefully somebody will put this on bugzila which will help the situation.
Sorry I don't know how to work it.

I'm playing around with 2.9 b4 so far I noticed a few things
1) if in a script window doing a find it doesn't select the found word
properly
 a few (so far) scripts working in previous versions get errors now.

1) I have a mouseDoubleUp 'go to stack "xyz"' throws an error.
2) revCloseCursor xyz throws an error
3) a stack with its decorations set to empty(like an opening to an
application) looks like its painted to the screen.
4)the database builder ???
5) the window size for the first time to open still doesn't remember its
size and position.
6) I realized that every stack has a "c" custom property with its stack name
in it, I didn't see it in previous versions.
That¹s it for now and I hope no more will be
Hershel