2.9 b4 clear pic

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Tue Feb 19 18:12:53 EST 2008

On Feb 19, 2008, at 3:53 PM, Hershel Fisch wrote:

> On 2/18/08 8:04 PM, "Hershel Fisch" <hershf at rgllc.us> wrote:
>
> Ok I got it a bit clearer when I have rev 2.9 build 4 launched with
> the
> toolbar text selected not the toolbar icons,  then I launch another
> application then I select rev from the menu bar then the text
> doesn't show.

Hershel,

I can confirm this behavior on 2.9-dp4 on Mac OS X 10.4.11 Intel.
With Text Only turned on for the toolbar, if I switch to another
application and then back to Rev, the toolbar is empty. If I click on
it the text under the mouse click reappears.

I also noticed that once, with both text and icons showing, when I
switched to Rev 2.9-dp-4, the bottom half of the toolbar was black. I
haven't been able to reproduce this, however.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University