removing ask/answer/msg substacks from old mc stacks

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Tue Feb 19 12:08:57 EST 2008

Stephen,

thanks, but right now i cant go back to mc as i just upgraded to a mac
pro and leopard so forced lepoard upgrade on the g4 laptop, so no os9
right now. pc also died and windoz is not set up on the new mac yet.
in the past i had stripped out the offending window resources for the
message, ask and answer with some combo of rev versions, but ive tried
several attempts at different combos and the message box keeps coming
up as an error that its still there (even though the application
browser does not show it there...

frustrating since this messes up the message box to try and poke at
things. Ill have to sit down when i have time and do some more
systematic tries at this.

thanks

jeff

On Feb 18, 2008, at 8:10 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com