verboseLog.txt

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Feb 19 09:48:41 EST 2008

Thierry,

You can turn this off with a global or property... don't remember by
heart, but you can also download Verbose Logging Plugin from
Revonline, user name Mark. This allows you to turn it on and off.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter.
Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html

Op 19-feb-2008, om 15:37 heeft Thierry het volgende geschreven: