Color anomaly

Sakari Ruoho sakari.ruoho at academica.com
Tue Feb 19 04:31:16 EST 2008

I have not changed color depth, but I think problem came about after
installing Leopard. All the settings should be the originals, have not
messed with 'em.  Should I call the lynch mob? ;)

I compiled a standalone and the same problem.. could this be a Leopard
phenomenon?

Sakari Ruoho
Software Designer
Academica Information Ltd