Blocking resize

Sakari Ruoho sakari.ruoho at academica.com
Mon Feb 18 08:24:42 EST 2008

Well my problem is, that I want to create these so called
'components', which are groups with objects in it. Let's say one
component could be a group with a button on top and an image. The
button sets the filename for the image. Now If I would let the user
resize the group, the button nor the image would scale with the group,
which would be not looking good. Of course I could use different tool
and calculate the new sizes for the objects, but the user will use the
pointer tool for other single objects, so a different tool for these
'components' would be very confusing for the user I think.

But really might be, that I need to redesing the UI idea I have come
up with.

Sakari Ruoho