selecting lines in a field

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Sun Feb 17 10:04:12 EST 2008

Tim,

You might want to change this script to include this line:  or line
(item i of tHilitedLines) of me = "Clear" -- That way the Clear line
won't be highlighted in a multi-line highlight either.

As in:

on mouseDown
  local tHilitedLines
  -----
  lock screen
  put the hilitedlines of me into tHilitedLines
  if tHilitedLines = 1 then
    set the hilitedlines of me to empty
    -- clear
  else
    repeat with i = the number of items in tHilitedLines down to 0
      if line (item i of tHilitedLines) of me = "---" or line (item i
of tHilitedLines) of me = "Clear" then
        delete item i of tHilitedLines
      end if
    end repeat
    set the hilitedlines of me to tHilitedLines
  end if
  unlock screen
end mouseDown

HTH TOM
On Feb 17, 2008, at 5:52 AM, Eric Chatonet wrote:ne