AW: Flash or Quicktime?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Sat Feb 16 08:20:06 EST 2008

I am still a little bit puzzled with the technical background of H264.
The QT7 player should support H264, but do I need a separate H264 codec
installer to encode? It seems there are different suppliers for this codec?
Which one is the best and where do I get it from? Can I use it in Sorenson
squeeze or discreet cleaner XL? Up to now, my squeeze just offers me H261
and H263 to encode MOVs and my cleaner has the H264 option to encode MOVs,
but stops working when choosing. So I think I have to install the H264
codec, but which one?
Questions, questions, questions :)
Thanks for any help
Tiemo