Any sugguestions on movable clock arms?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 04:32:03 EST 2008

Thanks Sarah,

Your suggestions looks like a working clock.
Maybe I should have been more specific.
My idea about it is hat I just draw a cirkel which suggests the clock.
I just want to show two clock hands which he can move clockwise so his
pupils can tell time.
I am looking for some scripting suggestions on how to move images in a circle.

greetings,

Wiliam