Flash or Quicktime?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Feb 15 15:38:48 EST 2008

Yes, Flip has made WMV very Mac friendly. Often I forget it's not
quicktime codecs, WMV's look pretty good.

The more I think about it - Richard's suggestion about using Windoze
Media for Windows, and QT with FlipForMac  that's a great idea for
cross platform movies-- shouldn't FLIP work in Quicktime through the
player?
One more thing to install, but Mac users most likely will have it
installed anyway, and more likely able to easily install it if not.

FlipforMac has inexpensive upgrades to the plugin in various price
tiers that allow WMV encoding inside of QT. At that point WMV is just
another codec.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o