shortcut keys rarely working

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Fri Feb 15 14:45:36 EST 2008

Mark,

It wouldn't hurt to try a fresh re-install. I don't know what other
plugins, or anything else may have affected your keystrokes so
dramatically. When i made my previous comments, I was not limiting the
focus problem with keystrokes to just cmd+c,x,v, btw.

It's stuff like this that made me want to create a script editor in a
separate application space...which we did with the Concept Editor. I
should have perhaps taken the idea beyond concept.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.
Makers of GLX2