shortcut keys rarely working

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Fri Feb 15 13:14:39 EST 2008

It's beyond copy, cut, paste at this point on my machine.  Select all,
commenting/uncommenting, saving, opening/closing message box,
everything that should work more often than not doesn't.   The only
way I can get anything done is to use the menubar.  All shortcuts seem
to be shortcircuited... not always, but more often than not.  Anyone
else experiencing behavior like this?

I'm using Leopard, Rev 2.8 and 2.9, GLX2.

I read somewhere that there is a possible corruption of the
preferences file that can get in the way of things, but I'm wondering
if a complete reinstall is not the best answer.
Thanks,
Mark