shortcut keys rarely working

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 11:50:39 EST 2008

I have posted a workaround for Mac OSX that I use, sometimes frequently, but
most of the last 6 months, rarely.  There is a program called Menu Master
that quickly allows you to assign an alternate key combo.  I use cntrl-C and
cntrl-V.  Normally Rev will like the command-C and -V.  When it does not, I
just use the cntrl key and it works fine.  Don't ask why.  I don't know.

Copy seems to work, but the paste is problematic, solved by the cntrl key
substitution.  Of course, relaunching Rev fixes the things too.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas