shortcut keys rarely working

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Fri Feb 15 11:19:58 EST 2008

Mark,

Trevor has tracked down a very bothersome engine bug that seems to
isolate the problem: FOCUS. Once a Rev application (the IDE is an
application, btw) has a bunch of nested groups, the engine has to be
coerced into knowing what the focused object (field) really is. This
is where the keystrokes "go." And sometimes even coercion does not
work. Based on Trevor's detective work, I'm starting to believe this
is an engine bug--which has been reported and which is being worked on
presently by the lads and lasses in Scotland.

Perhaps Mr. T or others in the know would care to comment.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.
Makers of GLX2