AW: Flash or Quicktime?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Feb 15 08:34:57 EST 2008

Hi Colin,
interesting aspect, I have to check, if my encoder supports H264 and how
about size/quality. The only thing I have read about H264 is that it takes
much processor power and could get into troubles on old machines. Up to now
I wanted to use Sorenson Video3 Pro codec.
Yes I thought about putting the installer on DVD-ROM, thought apple doesn't
like it...
Thanks
Tiemo