way OT bass players ... was filter without empty

J. Downs downs.david.j at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 07:55:38 EST 2008

> Cool bass site! I believe Mark Wieder is also an earth shaker - any
> others here?

Did both my undergrad and master's in music, so I was playing quite a
variety of instruments.  Played upright bass for a bit: poorly.  :P
Spent more time with the electric bass—some jazz, mostly rock—but
haven't had the time to continue for the last decade.  It's still in
a closet somewhere.  I really should start again.  Good for the soul.

J.