Is RevXML working in Linux!?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Feb 14 20:38:18 EST 2008

Chipp,

you can always choose! Name it and in may we'll go for some beer and
chocolates! :D

I have Kens Library here and actually I have it there already, I just
wanted to know if I could trust the externals... by the way, I've
built a little photo manipulation app where all the UI is done with
Interface Designer and Button Gadget... and it looks GREAT! :D

Andre