Temporary custom properties

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Thu Feb 14 17:20:39 EST 2008

You could create a field, graphic, or button, you decide, on opening
your stack and set its custom properties to whatever you want.  Then
on closestack you could delete the object.

You could also set the cProperty1, cProperty2, cProperty3 of an
existing objectX (whatever object you want... card, stack, button,
etc) to myValues, and then on closing the stack set the  cProperty1,
cProperty2, cProperty3 of objectX back to empty.

But out of curiosity, why not use globals?

Mark